Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Primarily Speaking - May

"Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38)


This month's theme in primary is I Choose the Right When I am Baptized and Confirmed a Member of the Church. We will be learning about repentance and forgiveness, following Christ's example with baptism, how taking the sacrament can renew our baptismal covenants, and how the Holy Ghost can help us.


The song we are practicing this month is When I am Baptized (children's hymn book pg. 103).

Achievement day girls, don't forget the Stake Activity Day Camp on May the 19th from 10-noon (at the stake center). We will be talking about superheros, because superheros rock.

Cubs, Pack meeting is on May 31st. It's gonna be fun. ;)

Happy May everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment